Our event is designed to engage like-minded individuals who have a strong mutual interest in connecting with one another and allow them to dive into conversations beyond their title and company.
This is a big reason we include conversation starters on the schedules. Participants don’t have to wait for an “opportunity” to speak about a relevant topic to them and can engage in a highly targeted conversation.
Our networking round tables are intended to discuss industry specifics issues which include
- Exploration and mining opportunities
- Geological surveys and EIAs
- Mineral reserves
- Concessions and leases
- Transportation and community
- Manufacturing, project citing
- Venture partnerships and others
- Investment opportunities and regulations
If you desire to have a topic to be discussed please click here. Our faculty will get back to you.